Terms and conditions of use
Special conditions apply for products designated as “Special Distribution” and “Gift Solutions”, please refer to the appropriate section for such products in addition to our general Terms and Conditions. “ROMAR” refers to ROMAR Trading Co NV.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- Our website includes systems to check your order against the delivery or collection store’s current range but we cannot guarantee the availability or otherwise of any product at any store. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- Our minimum purchase is USD $60 of wines and spirits, any mix. This minimum purchase does not apply to Gift Solutions packs, which are sold separately.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- Products sold to trade customers are only for resale on Aruba.
- For orders of all items (except Gift Solutions gift packs, see separate section) we normally guarantee delivery within two business days of your order except where indicated. However, if it is not possible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement within this timeframe delivery may take longer.
- We may use an independent courier. The courier will attempt to deliver twice. Your order will be returned to our warehouse if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery in this event.
- Local deliveries are free for orders of USD 120 and up. For deliveries under USD 120 we will charge different rates depending on the preference of the purchaser. For “Gift Solutions” gifts, see separate section.
- We do not deliver destinations outside Aruba.
- All prices are inclusive of BBO.BAZV.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavor to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
CANCELLATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- You may cancel your order within 3 hours of placing an order. Cancellations take place over the phone. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded within two working days. To cancel an order please call (+297) 5234676.
- In the event of complaint please contact the store concerned if it refers to a particular order. Alternatively email email@example.com giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior manager or director.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND CONTENT
- Users of this website may post reviews, ratings, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
- You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content.
- If you post content or submit material, unless indicated otherwise you:
- Grant Romar Trading Co NV and its affiliated companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, create derivative works from, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- Grant Romar Trading Co NV c and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- Agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Majestic, the content and material is accurate; use of the content and material you supply does not breach any Majestic policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Majestic and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against Majestic or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
- This website is operated by Romar Trading Co. N.V. . Registered address Romar Trading Co. N.V.
Schotlandstraat 71 Oranjestad, Aruba. Telephone (+297) 523 4676. Fax. (+297) 583 5389
e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered on ARUBA. KVK
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Aruba and any disputes will be decided only by the Aruban courts.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS RELATING TO “GIFT SOLUTIONS” PRODUCTS
- Customers may select a desired delivery window for orders of “Gift Solutions” products. Goods will be dispatched using an appropriate lead time to match this intended delivery date.
- If nobody is available to receive delivery a card will be left, and delivery re-attempted the next working day. If the courier is still unable to deliver, and the recipient does not call the courier within 72 hours of the second delivery attempt, the gift will be returned to us.
YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
- When you register on our website or provide us with your details in-store we will collect some of your personal details. You may choose to be added to our postal mailing list to receive our seasonal promotions, and also may subscribe to email newsletters. The information we collect is used by ROMAR and other companies in the ROMAR group.
- We will not email you unless you have given us your consent, and you have the option not to be included and to remove yourself from our mailing lists at any time.
- We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit/debit card details
- Your previous purchase history
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We require faulty bottles to be returned to us. Before a replacement or refund can be issued.